• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Career Options

cpr

Would like to get shot of my bowling to focus on batting if thats possible. I may not be able to take an 8fer, but if i can manage a 252 then we can all agree the world would be a better place...

DCC_legend

If i was to change my bowling from Medium Pace to MF, FM or F, would there be a stat change? If so, what would it be?

Matteh

Don't understand it with you Nandy. As soon as i've been captain you've been gash, but before then you were a gun. =/

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is it possible to completely change your style of bowling over the course of 2-3 seasons?

I've signed up as a batting all rounder, who bowls pace. However, given that in the offseason I want to focus more on my batting, I don't see the point in continuing as a fast bowler.

I don't want to lose my bowling altogether, but I don't see the point in being a part time pace bowler. Would it be possible to over the course of 2-3 seasons learn how to bowl chinaman, a la Katich?

cpr

Would like to get shot of my bowling to focus on batting if thats possible. I may not be able to take an 8fer, but if i can manage a 252 then we can all agree the world would be a better place...
This

(incase you cant scroll up 6 posts)

Raghav

I would like to change my name from SV Raghav to Raghav Suryadevara in this game

Should I need to approach anyone to get this changed... If the person reading this can do himself, please change the name and update me. If possible, get the change done here also plz Development League Teams

Simon

WCC Staff
I can do that mate, in the sim though we use initials so are you happy with your name being RV Suryadevara or just R Suryadevara

Raghav

I can do that mate, in the sim though we use initials so are you happy with your name being RV Suryadevara or just R Suryadevara
Is this possible

For SIM purposes
SV Raghav

For just naming
Raghav Suryadevara

Raghav

ok then.. let it be SV Raghav..

but dont know why it is mentioned as S. Raghav here Development League Teams when all the players in my team have full names displayed

I would like it to be SV Raghav.. no issues if it is maintained consistently..