• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League XV Friendlies

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Good 50 if a bit slow. Understandable given the need to rebuild, would've been nice to kick on though, particularly given how the tail just folded.

David

International 12th Man
We should just withdraw and have a permanent bye imo.
Think we should just give up on the one day comp, award it to Black.

Promising signs from Goff. Total was very chaseable, just crucial wickets lost along the way. Food for thought.

Still, we managed to get Chaulk and Stedman out, which is a victory in my book.

chaminda_00

Very good effect from Blue there. Especially after the first match. Happy with 3 wickets, love bowling to the tail.

Son Of Coco

First Class Friendlies MD 3

Also I'll be emailing out One Day simming stats to captains shortly, if you havent recieved yours in the next few hours and you want it, email me and i'll shoot it over.
Woh woh woh!

I like that result! :happy:

Was just sinking into a deep depression over taking 0 wickets in the first match. 9 in the second and a MOM has helped change things slightly.

Which one of you ****s ran me out by the way? I was well on my way to 100.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

One Day MD 1 Friendly Results
And back to reality :dry:

I think I've spotted a flaw in the system. Neil Pickup got a wicket.

And 3 overs 0/35 in the second OD...I think it's time to retire. Just keep bringing the beer and BBQ to the game my fellow Colts, we'll have a good time if nothing else. I'll be full-time chef.

Last edited: