• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you agree with the final result?

Do you agree with the final result?

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

When it comes to posting online, less is more I find

(especially when the quality is zorax-level)

Last edited:

cpr

ask anyone here, I'm never condescending. And it was relevant, see above. It's literally what you said word for word.

I mean sure if it will help you learn. How was I supposed to know what you meant in your head when you said something different in your post? For all I know you're just simple and didn't understand the difference. (ftr I'm not saying you are simple, it's just a hypothetical)

As for the rest of your melt down, let's just say that whatever the nothing you're getting paid all day to do is, it's clearly stressing you out so I hope you figure out a coping mechanism. Bit of an overreaction because you got offended that someone didn't read your mind and responded to what you said rather than what you meant to say but weren't eloquent or meticulous enough to actually say.

I mean.......

Also this 'How was I supposed to know what you meant in your head' 'Someone didn't read your mind'... Remember 2 posts back where you said you didn't miss my point and what I said was obvious?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
M8 it's adding on to the discussion. You don't have to take every response to a post as a personal attack.

Basically you said "it's like in soccer when . . . " and I said "it's not like that because the one in soccer makes sense". Pretty straightforward interaction.

see above

You did though. Even if you didn't mean to in your own head, you directly compared them.

ask anyone here, I'm never condescending. And it was relevant, see above. It's literally what you said word for word.

I mean sure if it will help you learn. How was I supposed to know what you meant in your head when you said something different in your post? For all I know you're just simple and didn't understand the difference. (ftr I'm not saying you are simple, it's just a hypothetical)

As for the rest of your melt down, let's just say that whatever the nothing you're getting paid all day to do is, it's clearly stressing you out so I hope you figure out a coping mechanism. Bit of an overreaction because you got offended that someone didn't read your mind and responded to what you said rather than what you meant to say but weren't eloquent or meticulous enough to actually say.
Also, this is the tjb equivalent of smali calling someone a **** and then using the tongue emoji so that he could later claim it was a joke. Totally disingenuous.

TheJediBrah

I mean.......
for some reason, I'm known here for being condescending. It's like my thing, apparently (though I think it's undeserved). I was being ironic by saying that, I assumed you'd pick up on that but I guess not. I though the "ask anyone here" would be a giveaway.

Also this 'How was I supposed to know what you meant in your head' 'Someone didn't read your mind'... Remember 2 posts back where you said you didn't miss my point and what I said was obvious?
Yeah full disclosure I made that response before I actually went back to see what you said, because I'd forgotten. So you got me there. But other than that this is another emphatic win for TheJediBrah

Last edited:

social

Been here for 14 years and this is the first controversial thread where I have been a voice of somewhat moderate reason

I need to lift my game to compete with the latest admissions to the asylum

StephenZA

Been here for 14 years and this is the first controversial thread where I have been a voice of somewhat moderate reason

I need to lift my game to compete with the latest admissions to the asylum
The cricket chat and WC threads looks like the News and politics threads at the moment.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why have you lot gone salty on Furball? He's a good fella.
A great lad with questionable opinions & a fair target who can take a joke

If you remove the first four words, also works as a description of you

Francis9898

Yes I agree with it but I disagree with some of the standards of umpiring and ways in which they figure things out. We get told wickets is the most important thing in games, without which you cannot bat. Surely this would be a better factor? England had a lot of things go their way that could have done and NZ didn't. The way they got the 6 which shouldn't have been I don't like, but tbh NZ had their chance to finish England off. They bowled poorly at Jos Butler and had opportunities to end the game that they did not take. Would have loved to see the two sides share it but not to be. Next time I'd love to see some quarter finals and some of the smaller teams allowed back in, but not too many.