• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FINAL Squads

Rich2001

Gregory Blewett said:
Ok sim, here are the players the 2 teams are letting go...

Worcestershire

S.Kremerskothen
M.Higgs
C.Davies
C.Liptrot
H.Streak
D.Nash

Somerset

C.Hanna
G.Blewett
P.Holloway
P.Worthington
M.Ealham
D.Brignull
OMG WOW how did you select those, there are some fantastic players leaving!!!!

Slats4ever

Gregory Blewett said:
Ok sim, here are the players the 2 teams are letting go...

Worcestershire

S.Kremerskothen
M.Higgs
C.Davies
C.Liptrot
H.Streak
D.Nash

Somerset

C.Hanna
G.Blewett
P.Holloway
P.Worthington
M.Ealham
D.Brignull
No complaints on my behalf, as the 4th dp, I'm excited about the prospect of some guys like Blewett and Ealham

nibbs

This seams kind of wrong, taking away a teams best player like Blewett. Your basically screwing over the new manager.

*meh*

Oh well...

Blewy

ok i seem to come under a bit of scrutiny about the Somerset releases...

well the reasoning behind the dropping of Blewett, is that he has not performed well at all in the 2 seasons of WCC...

His average is very high but like Sachin Tendulkar he has not performed as well as would have hoped...

The guys i did select have been proven performers over the 2 seasons so far, and i believe can help Somerset improve their position...

aditya

G Blewett is avging 60 in the fc games and 30 in the od games this season and for a club like somerset he is very important.Now i dont think this can be called a bad season.S tendulkar is avging 28 in fc and 30 in od this season which can be called bad but how 60 in fc and 30 in od is bad!!!!!!

Rich2001

aditya said:
G Blewett is avging 60 in the fc games and 30 in the od games this season and for a club like somerset he is very important.Now i dont think this can be called a bad season.S tendulkar is avging 28 in fc and 30 in od this season which can be called bad but how 60 in fc and 30 in od is bad!!!!!!
You might like to re-read those avgerages, Blewy's avgerage is actually only 39 in FD and 24 in OD

aditya

Rich2001 said:
You might like to re-read those avgerages, Blewy's avgerage is actually only 39 in FD and 24 in OD
G.Blewett,6 matches,12innings,3 not out,543runs,122 highest,2 hunderds,3 fifties,60.33 average.

This is what is there in the final fc avg file.Now is it wrong????I dont think so!!!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
At the end of the day, both GB and Rich think getting rid of Blewett is the right thing to do, so that's good enough for me!

age_master

i agree with Rich and GB's decision as well, also why are you complaining, not like its your decision to mke anyway - and i am pretty sure you dont even play against somerset