• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Chilean miner rescued after 69 days

G.I.Joe

I hear the idiots were actually fighting it out to be last one to be rescued, just so they could have brgging rights.

ripper868

I hear the idiots were actually fighting it out to be last one to be rescued, just so they could have brgging rights.
Will be worth quite a bit of cash tbh. Lady's mags the world over will pick it up...and yes ladies...he's single :-O:-O

Ausage

Bet he like Parmi's.

Good to see they are being hauled out.
Imagine being underground for 69 days and the first thing you see when you come out is a Parmi with beer battered chips. Reckon I'd pass out from pleasure.

Spikey

On every television station in the world tbf.
Pretty sure channel 10 didn't.

I for one think the decision to give them razors was a bad one. I was looking forward to seeing some great breads. I was disappointed to say the least.

oh and happy for them making it out, good luck in life etc

Burgey

Got the popcorn waiting for when the bloke with both a wife and mistress waiting for him emerges.

FFS I hope he keeps his helmet on.

benchmark00

Pretty sure channel 10 didn't.

I for one think the decision to give them razors was a bad one. I was looking forward to seeing some great breads. I was disappointed to say the least.

oh and happy for them making it out, good luck in life etc
Yes it did, boi.

They cut from the Comm games and showed it live, boi.

Shri

Read it as Chicken miner rescued. Don't discuss chicken dishes when I am hungry ****s1