• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Category Move

David

International 12th Man
I hope it continues, only thing that's kept me on the site really. Hopefully someone reliable can step in to take the reins.

Well devastated by the news, been here pretty much from the start, many good times were had. Have to give a big thanks to Liam and Håkon for all the effort they've put in over the years, really made the sim what it was. Cheers guys.

chaminda_00

Gutted, i was expecting this to happen with the lack of activity and movement over the last couple months. Still very gutted to be ending.

PY

Some say it was due to the loss of one of the stalwarts of the game, it just wasn't worth it anymore....:p

pasag

RTDAS
Get Cribb to take over.

Camps and Mork have done a fantastic job over the years, the effort put into write-ups and minor club stuff in particular have been outstanding.

I still maintain however that this is due to Black's being too dominant with everyone basically just giving up in the face of our awesomeness.

Johnners

get cribb to take over.

camps and mork have done a fantastic job over the years, the effort put into write-ups and minor club stuff in particular have been outstanding.

I still maintain however that this is due to black's being too dominant with everyone basically just giving up in the face of our awesomeness.
awta

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
**** that, if you're going to hand it over make sure it's someone who:

A) Knows what the **** is going on and the people involved. Someone who's never even played a season just isn't right to be handing this over to.
B) Is ****ing committed and you know will do it right. Look what happened with WCC for those few seasons with bugssy and ****, that ruins legacies. Someone you know also allows you to know that there's no cheating.

Mr Mxyzptlk

If I hand it over, it won't be to Flyonthewall alone. I mentioned that in the email. Luffy expressed interest collaborating, earlier. If it looks like it'll be run into the ground, I'll give it the decent burial it deserves rather than hand it over. This is how much I care about YOU.

Travis_Teh

**** that, if you're going to hand it over make sure it's someone who:

A) Knows what the **** is going on and the people involved. Someone who's never even played a season just isn't right to be handing this over to.
B) Is ****ing committed and you know will do it right. Look what happened with WCC for those few seasons with bugssy and ****, that ruins legacies. Someone you know also allows you to know that there's no cheating.
Agreed.

Sad day to see it come to a close. Cheers Liam and Hak for all the time and effort you've put in for others enjoyment.

Seeing as i've made two posts in the rest of the forum I guess this a goodbye for me :) Have fun gents :D

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Echo on giving it to Cribb, even if it means we get more Cricsim members...

And if Cribb doesn't want it, we take his knee caps IMO.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Direst news.

I'd be up for taking a bit of the simming load but as far as writing match reports, sorting out schedules etc (ie. the real work) I honestly wouldn't have enough time. Funny how things work out; it's something I would have jumped at a year or so ago.

Simon

WCC Staff
Direst news.

I'd be up for taking a bit of the simming load but as far as writing match reports, sorting out schedules etc (ie. the real work) I honestly wouldn't have enough time. Funny how things work out; it's something I would have jumped at a year or so ago.
Id be the opposite, I could look at doing reports, stats, draws etc... but I'm not really keen on doing any simming. If there's a person or a few people looking at continuing I could help out in those area's. I think I have a pretty good track record with WCC and all.