• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four teams for the semi-finals!

anzac

yeah I guess I was a bit cheeky with that one.....

still it did prove my point that the NZ batsmen are not scoring runs even if they have won their series, whereas the SL batsmen are scoring even if they are loosing. At the moment I would say that SL must be feeling closer to being on track for the WC than NZ!

;)

Anil

anzac said:
yeah I guess I was a bit cheeky with that one.....

still it did prove my point that the NZ batsmen are not scoring runs even if they have won their series, whereas the SL batsmen are scoring even if they are loosing. At the moment I would say that SL must be feeling closer to being on track for the WC than NZ!

;)
Whether they are scoring runs or not, NZ has thoroughly dominated india while SL are just now running into some sort of form. I think NZ are the 3rd favourites behind Australia and SA while SL are nowhere near being favourites yet. Maybe if they manage to win the VB series.....

Bazza

Funny how many Indian supporters are now building New Zealand up as an underrated side. A year ago England were awful for losing 3-2 to them. :lol:

Tim

I have a bad feeling NZ will suddenly bat extremely well & the bowlers will lose form.

But at least in NZ we now have enough strike bowlers for that hopefully not to happen too often.

2 years ago all we had was Cairns & that is partly the reason why he is so injury prone now after all the stress he was under mentally & physically.

Anil

Bazzaroodoo said:
Funny how many Indian supporters are now building New Zealand up as an underrated side. A year ago England were awful for losing 3-2 to them. :lol:
I call it as I see it. For the record I never said that England were awful for losing 3-2 to NZ in NZ. You must be confusing me with someone else. In any case, if you have a problem with my opinions, that's your tough luck, mate.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yeah Anil is one of the rational posters, but unfortunately he appears to have been out-numbered by his country-men.

However since they've all stopped posting for some reason (5-2 perhaps) - maybe the forum will return to being a friendly place?

Rik

marc71178 said:
Yeah Anil is one of the rational posters, but unfortunately he appears to have been out-numbered by his country-men.

However since they've all stopped posting for some reason (5-2 perhaps) - maybe the forum will return to being a friendly place?
Hmmmm...can we still have our usual spats Marc? :lol:

Bazza

anilramavarma said:
I call it as I see it. For the record I never said that England were awful for losing 3-2 to NZ in NZ. You must be confusing me with someone else. In any case, if you have a problem with my opinions, that's your tough luck, mate.
I never said you mate, I said 'many Indian supporters'. OK it was a bit (!) of a sweeping generalisation, but I don't have a problem with your opinions, no worries. :)