• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Activity Check Season XI

Johnners

if you don't wish for people to take things in a serious matter i suggest you use smileys etc. they make a helluva big difference to the nature of one's post.

David

International 12th Man
Wow, complete brain freeze, thought I'd run and posted the remaining games, but they seem to be nowhere. Shall sim them shortly.

Eyes_Only

Sorry I haven't been around lately guys. Aside from the festive season, I have been moving into my brand new home and am still without a connection. I have been able to get to the library on occasion and thought I should check in.

Bring on the new season...should be a belter!! :cool:

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Been a bit busy lately, but should have this done on Saturday, sorry for the delays :)

BlackCap_Fan

I'm making a comeback to the Dev league (BW Wilshere). Would I be able to do the same for CW Grade cricket? IIRC, I played in season X...