• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FMD this worked out well. WI paying 1.6.

After my bad luck last night with NZ I'm owed some!
Think I'm going to hedge this at the innings break, WI keep shortening. ALmost $1.5 now. Think that's a bit short. Will move some winnings to Pakistan. Particularly since Pakistan could get off to a quick start and the total suddenly isn't that big.

Jassy

Banned
Never bet on Pak in a knockout game tbh, more often than not you'll lose. SA (rightly) get a lot of flak for bottling it in crunch games but over the recent years Pak seem to have done it even more than them. Today's was the most abject display I've seen in ages and I have watched all of England's matches in the last year! A choke if ever there was one. Unlike England and SA though, they don't even have test success to cling to; their last series win was against England in early 2012. Clearly, something's seriously wrong with Pak cricket. Needs a massive shake up.

Hope it's not an India-SL final again(!!!!!). Can't see SL losing to WI though, their bowling is as good as Pakistan's but their batting is comfortably better. Never know though if Gayle clicks...

Burgey

Great effort by our blokes. The pressure of playing the hosts in so massive a game in such a big tournament is hard to underestimate. Kudos to the boys, who will hopefully push on now into the latter stages of the tournament and bring home the bookies' second most prized trophy.