• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Mr Mxyzptlk

Xuhaib said:
Lolz...Nah, Indian batting is better equipped then these highly paid flat track bullies.

Actually this score dosen't surprise me because as soon as I saw this track in the morninig the first thing that same to my mind was WC 2003 Pak vs Eng.
I disagree. I think India would probably be in a very similar position had they met the same bowling under the same conditions in the same situation. Though Tendulkar and Dravid are better than any Pakistani batsman in this lineup.

PhoenixFire

Xuhaib said:
Today Younis and Yousuf showed why they will never reach Inzi-Javaid level, No mental strength to fight it out.

That's a bit harsh on Younis. When Pakistan were in England, it was basically Younis Khan and Mohammad Yousuf scoring all of the runs when the rest of the team collapsed around them.

Dravid

dontcloseyoureyes said:
POST THE CWXI GAMES CAMPS!!!

Also, I agree with you here. Dumb comment IMO.
Haha. It's a famous chant heard during matches in India. Even when Pakistan aren't playing they are heard!!!

Last edited:

Xuhaib

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Then really what's the issue here? How does that warrant being called a troll?
The post seemed like he was really enjoying this batting debacle by Pak.

Maybe it wasn't smartest post but I guess I over reacted, happens when you see this crap happening on your telly:)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Xuhaib said:
The post seemed like he was really enjoying this batting debacle by Pak.

Maybe it wasn't smartest post but I guess I over reacted, happens when you see this crap happening on your telly:)
Yep, cricket is an emotional sport. So I can understand the spur of the moment response.

That said, many people enjoy a good batting debacle once it's not the team they support.

Beleg

There is nothing whatsoever trollish about saying Pakistan Harega but I can relate to the overreaction. :)

That's a bit harsh on Younis. When Pakistan were in England, it was basically Younis Khan and Mohammad Yousuf scoring all of the runs when the rest of the team collapsed around them.
Inzamam provided several crucial partnerships.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono said:
Can SA top the group since they're going to absolutely murder Pakistan? Will that help their NRR enough?

If so, that'd be nice as I'd win some money.
YES INDEEDILY DO IT DOES! WHOOOO!

So happy with that. Particularly since I got on them to top the group before the Shoaib and Asif drug debacle occurred. As seen here:
Jono on 6-10-2006 said:
SA paying generously to top their group considering Pak will have no Inzy and the Younis debacle as well.
This year's CT has treated me well so far regarding my pre-tournament bets. :cool:

Any ones you reckon I still have a chance in? I fancy Pietersen or Graeme Smith.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

As much as I dislike Pakistan cricket at the moment, I can't think that it's a good thing that they are druggies. It's better them being thrashed.