• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

King Pietersen

Chappelli really doesn't like batsmen being allowed to back-up so far does he. Heard him moaning about it a few times in this tournament.

Deonarine fails again in T20i cricket. Not going well for the Windies this. Need Pollard to finally do something of note.

King Pietersen

That is a jaffer from Smith. Made to look even better by the dismal batting of Keiron Pollard, but superb bowling all the same.

Lostman

well this was anti-climatic.

Btw, anyone notice that Kapugedera was using the Mongoose in todays game?

inbox24

The only thing that needs to happen in this match now is for Clarke to not make any runs and the top 4 batsmen to finish off the chase in style.

This tournament has confirmed for the thousandth time that the only 'collapse insurance' Australia needs in the T20 format is Mike Hussey and he comes with bonus finisher package.

Top_Cat

Nice to see Smith take a small bag.

Clarke to score an unbeaten 40-odd striking at < 100 and cement his place in the side for years to come. *groan*

King Pietersen

:laugh: Gavaskar's just called Benn a tosser and then ribbed Nikita Miller for having a girls name. Brilliant.

MJ Clarke's steamed out of the gate as always. WAG. Loving these strike rates for a T20i.

AaronK

^ just painful to hear gavasker..

i will still say that the Aus boys will struggle against spin of Pakistan.. hope pakistan is watching this match.. I have a feeling that Abdul rahman and saeed ajmal may play a very important role with the bowle in semis against Aus.

age_master

7.5 - Bravo to Haddin, FOUR, 154.7 kph, lovely placement, Haddin gives himself a little room and cuts off the back foot forward of point for a boundary
Bravo has picked up his pace a bit since the last time i saw him.

Disagree with TC, i dont think Clarke will get the chance to go much past 30 odd.

andyc

Ahaha, I am sensing some bitterness from some Indian supporters at the dire-ness of their team.

What is it now? No Super 8 wins in two tournaments?
You mad you out of the tournament and pakistan made it through? you mad brah?

yea, you mad. :cool:
Posts like these are purely designed to rile up other members and aren't needed. If your teams won or progressed ahead of another team, take the high road and don't gloat about it at the expense of other teams.