• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hall of Fame

Raghav

Hi James,

I got a silver medal in West Indies vs Pakistan ODI series and my name is not listed in the Hall of fame page... Can you tell me the reason.

My account username: Amrutha
Manager : Amrutha Suryadevara

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
The update was over for that series but still I couldnt see in Hall of Fame. Thats the reason I asked James
I think i know the reason, its cause when i did the result they never showed and somehow Twyman or James did their magic and got them back up as i can clearly recall talking to one of them about it.

Raghav

I think i know the reason, its cause when i did the result they never showed and somehow Twyman or James did their magic and got them back up as i can clearly recall talking to one of them about it.
ok Thanks for letting me know. When would I be able to see my username there?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think you need two medals to appear, don't you? I scrape in with two bronzes (one acquired in a one-off 20/20 thrash).