• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help Daemon get tipsy

Daemon

Can’t get drunk an hour before I’m supposed to break my fast with the family Adders. That would result in a less than ideal situation.

Gnske

Can’t get drunk an hour before I’m supposed to break my fast with the family Adders. That would result in a less than ideal situation.
dump the family for the booze my man, the first time is always the hardest

Daemon

Leaning towards the espresso tonic atm. Would’ve ordered the milo if I was sure I wouldn’t be judged by my new colleagues for it.

Gnske

go for the milo, its a man's drink and you should make them your ex-colleagues if they disagree

Daemon

go for the milo, its a man's drink and you should make them your ex-colleagues if they disagree
There’s two nice looking ones that I don’t want to look like a kid in front of

Maybe I’ll order the pink one, would be a pretty alpha move.

Marcuss

Order what you want and if they judge you for it then **** 'em.

Alternatively,

Order what you want and if they don't judge you then do your best to **** 'em