• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How big is your squad?

Spitfires_Fan

Temporarily up to 24 - I brought in five £1k players to help see us through 20:20. I've made quite a lot of serious signings recently though. I have my first team, and then three reserve batsmen (one wk), an allrounder and four reserve bowlers.

Johnners

23 - A first XI, and a 2nd XI, with a worthless YP chucked in there who i'll be using in my next FC match....

Son Of Coco

17...looking to build it up though as I'll be looking to forget about a lot of games for the rest of the season.

chaminda_00

18 - I actually like this size, as it means that you can rest your main players, but not completely throw matches when playing 2nd XIs. If I had more bots in my leagues I might increase the number.

Jakester1288

Currently 23, but 4 players on the market, 2 have bids so will be going. I had 22 for a while, but now I'm trying to cut down to around 18. I've got 18-24 most of the time, but the problem is it slips up to as high as 27 if I get money, as it's too tempting to buy players. Haha!