• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many days of play will be affected by rain?

How many days of play will be affected by rain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Going into September is always dodgy. Get the wins on the board in the first couple.

Starfighter

In fairness, if the pitches are interesting and the batting fragile like in the India series it mightn't matter so much.

Lillian Thomson

You don't necessarily get more rain in September in England than you do in June. But by the Final Test it'll be unpleasant for players and spectators by early evening even if it's a sunny day. It's absolute stupidity.

Starfighter

Nothing about overs lost in the title. We did lose 5 overs but I think that was due mainly to heavy use of DRS.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mocking the English about rain is my business tho.
I feel truly mocked about your humour relating to these clouds I have no control over

Good forecast in London today btw. Shite where I am though. Let’s hope it clears up for the big game at the weekend.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bit sensitive about something you have no control over.
Not sensitive at all, the weather is shite. It is what it is.

Shame we wasted last summer’s fantastic weather on India. World Cup and Ashes last year would have been awesome in one of the best summers I’ve ever known, weather wise.