• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC World competitions

Lokomotiv

ICC world competitions should be held in the H&A format.

ICC Test World League
ICC ODI World League
ICC T20I World League

ICC T20I World League is used for promotion to ICC ODI World League.
ICC ODI World League is used for promotion to ICC Test World League.
ICC T20I World League should have lower divisions for the teams who do not have Test and ODI status.

(Not only Tests, there should be ODI status.)

Last edited:

andruid

Aside from reviving the Intercontinental Cup, as a means to justify a shot at test cricket, the current state of affairs is mostly a better alternative to this.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Lokomotiv. What a forum member. You don't see him for months then he pops in to start a thread about changing the game rules or format in some way. Then off he goes again.