• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ideal Temperature

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I like it warm in the day and cold at night. Will get back to you with specific figures

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Between 10 and 15 Celsius is really nice. A little on the cooler side is better. Spring and Fall in Canada are really nice.

ripper868

23-25 daytime, something 16 or below for night tine.

Right now it doesnt matter wtf the weather is as I'm stuck indoors near enough 24/7.

Burgey

25-28 Celsius is ideal of a day. There must also be low humidity, not that fetid **** you get in places like Bali, Singapore and Brisbane. Basically makes them shitholes no matter how good they otherwise are (not Brisbane and Singapore, obviously - Brisbane is **** all round and Singapore is woeful because Daemon).

Of an evening, 14-16 degrees. Cool enough that you can sleep comfortably in the bollock.

Last edited:

stephen

25-28 Celsius is ideal of a day. There must also be low humidity, not that fetid **** you get in places like Bali, Singapore and Brisbane. Basically makes them shitholes no matter how good they otherwise are (not Brisbane and Singapore, obviously - Brisbane is **** all round and Singapore is woeful because Daemon).

Of an evening, 14-16 degrees. Cool enough that you can sleep comfortably in the bollock.
What you're describing is Brisbane in the autumn/ early winter.

I prefer summer. 30 degrees, 60% humidity during the day. 20 degrees overnight.

Flem274*

123/5
a rare good opinion from athlai. some days a bit warmer is good, like beach days where you want it to be as hot as possible to keep the ocean temperature sensible, but for day to day life athlai's answer is correct.

morgieb

Ideal one is about 22-26 degrees Celsius for me. Especially because I'm a bit of a fat prick who finds his jeans too tight.

Burgey

Always funny watching idiot Poms out and about with their shirts off in fifteen degree temperatures, because for them that's the height of balmy summer goodness

Athlai

Not Terrible
Back in the 90s some of my Scottish cousins visited my family in the Bay of Plenty. Unfortunately a few of the younger ones couldn't be convinced about the necessity of sunscreen.

My God. Blisters that turned into bubbles on their back.

morgieb

Always funny watching idiot Poms out and about with their shirts off in fifteen degree temperatures, because for them that's the height of balmy summer goodness
Well anything hotter and their skin turns to red, so

stephen

17 to 28 today in Brisbane. Blue skies with light, fluffy clouds, 48% humidity (high enough not to dry you out, low enough to not be sticky). Pretty close to perfect weather here.

In fact, one of the many laments about covid is that it has coincided with one of the nicest autumns in years. And we can't get out and enjoy it properly :(.