• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Introduce yourself

andmark

Yes, I am insecure. I should not have called people idiots and I apologise for doing so.
Don't worry mate. As others have said, some of the humour on here takes a little bit of time to get used to, but it's great when you are used to it. Stick around, there's great cricket discussion on here and you're bound to learn lots about the game from users like Fredfertang and Overratedsanity.

trundler

Don't worry mate. As others have said, some of the humour on here takes a little bit of time to get used to, but it's great when you are used to it. Stick around, there's great cricket discussion on here and you're bound to learn lots about the game from users like Fredfertang and Overratedsanity.
You had 30,000 people to choose from and that's what you come up with?

jamaso21

Hi everyone—my name is James and I play for a college varsity cricket team in the USA. I just started learning the sport at the end of last year and have already come to greatly enjoy playing and watching it. I have a fantastic coach but I will probably be on here asking for advice from time to time as I improve. I'll also be on tour this summer with my team playing matches in and around London, so, hopefully, I will have some experience playing against very challenging teams on high-quality grounds fairly soon.

stephen

Hi everyone—my name is James and I play for a college varsity cricket team in the USA. I just started learning the sport at the end of last year and have already come to greatly enjoy playing and watching it. I have a fantastic coach but I will probably be on here asking for advice from time to time as I improve. I'll also be on tour this summer with my team playing matches in and around London, so, hopefully, I will have some experience playing against very challenging teams on high-quality grounds fairly soon.
Welcome. Enjoy your time here. Cricket is a lifelong obsession for many of us, so you're in mostly good company.

SillyCowCorner1

Hello my name is Michelle..I am new and it seems very active here..but I will be brave and make posts :)))
Hello Michelle, welcome to the forum.
Whereabouts you from?
Which team/s do you support?
How did you stumble upon this site?
How old are you?

Do enjoy your time here :)