• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**JOB VACANCY** In the CW Cricket Media - Apply NOW!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Job Openings for a Multiple main role Chief Editor/Journalist, Assistant Editor/Journalist... and 1/2 Journalists(or more) for the upcoming **CWBCC Daily Times** -

It will be a weekly newspaper covering all aspects of CW Cricket from board meeting snippets..msn scandals/inside infos...scandals and rumor talk from the CW Cricket Offcial sponsor CW Bar..player of the week..player rumors..top CWXI player interview..news coverage and review of Dev cricket, international cricket....Letters to the editor from players...fans..messages from the board..

Interested Candidates must have ... Good writing skills, Committment, Teamwork, Enthusiasm and Passion for CW Cricket..

Apply Now if interested.. with Full Name , Email Address... Applications will be reviewed and people fitting the category will be called for interview and briefing on what has to be done etc..

badgerhair

lord_of_darkness said:
Job Openings for a Multiple main role Chief Editor/Journalist, Assistant Editor/Journalist... and 1/2 Journalists(or more) for the upcoming **CWBCC Daily Times** -

It will be a weekly newspaper
Impressive. Next, the Sunday edition, available monthly.

Cheers,

Mike

steds

lord_of_darkness said:
^ there is a copy in the dev league..

BTW its not for a new thread.. its for a new "Newspaper"
If that was replying to me, I think you'll find I deleted it because I didn't think it made sense

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
steds said:
If that was replying to me, I think you'll find I deleted it because I didn't think it made sense
If you did that every time you'd have a nil count! ;)