• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KitKat vs KitKat Chunky vs KitKat Dark

Which is the King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do we all agree that the UK does the best chocolate in the world though? Just seems to be one thing we are damn good at

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Cadbury have made some awful stuff too though. I don't know how anyone likes 5 star. Disgusting, gooey, slug-like things.
Crackles, Milky Bar.. Nowadays they come up with a new sucky chocolate on a weekly basis almost. There is a new product called Lickables. 8-)

Amul Orange Chocolate bar is amazing and quite cheap too. Has a tinge of dark in it too. There is a foreign guy near Bangalore in Mysore who has developed some really dark and amazing local chocolates he makes on his own in his farm. Those are pretty great as well.

Daemon

Kit Kat Chunky and Chunky Hazelnut are my two favourites.

This is worth a shout though, has kit kat chunks generously mixed inside

Shady Slim

i've started almost exclusively having protein bars and rarely to treat myself just dark chocolate bc the sugar content is so low

would recommend

hendrix

i've started almost exclusively having protein bars and rarely to treat myself just dark chocolate bc the sugar content is so low

would recommend
You're one step away from cacao nibs.

Which I endorse so long as it's done with a touch of irony and is not an attempt to get into that yoga chick's pants (by all means get into her pants though).