• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kookaburra Kahuna Victory

rsker4

Hi all, i recently stumbled across a Kookaburra Kahuna Victory for sale online. No matter how hard i looked, i could not find any information on this bat anywhere. For anyone who knows, is it just a display piece? If not is it English Willow and able to be used in a match? i'll take any info i can get. Thanks

rsker4

Wasn't planning on it. Just wanted information about the bat type itself as i cant find any results for the Kahuna Victory anywhere.

zorax

likes this
All I can see is the same eBay ad that you're probably referring too

Might be a retired model

The bat looks terrible btw. Don't buy it.