• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Time for a new one, last one can be found here.

Made My Day
Discovered that I had an extra four days to complete a corporations law assignment.
Ruined My Day
Continually sleeping in, I can't stop doing it. Don't achieve anything on days where uni is in the afternoon rather than the morning.

Last edited:

Noble One

Made
Purchased a Lonely Planet book for Malaysia. Planning a possible holiday for later in the year, book purchase feels like the first step.

Ruined
Feel like I'm suffering a form of the plague. Not helped by wet Melbourne weather.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Made: Jack's 'bend the forum over and take charge' attitude to thread management. Turns me on.

Craig

World Traveller
Made:

Not a lot, nothing special of a day.

Ruined:

My boss had a word with me after work and said that my current work attitude stinks, and to decide over night if I still want to do my currant job, or other wise there is no point being miserable and that has an effect on my work performance. He had a point TBH, I really don't want do my job anymore, but I need the cash and don't have a lot of other options (or other options require me to be in a position to get money).
Jack's moderator power trip. Boo!

_Ed_

Ruined:
Finding out my dissertation is due on the 4th of June, not the 28th. ****.

Son Of Coco

Made:

Not a lot, nothing special of a day.

Ruined:

My boss had a word with me after work and said that my current work attitude stinks, and to decide over night if I still want to do my currant job
Working in a winery sounds alright to me Craig.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Made:
Managed to get good revision done today.
Great game of football on the 3g pitches last night, hurt like crazy today though.

Ruined:
Exam tomorrow, pretty dire.
Football tomorrow cancelled, also pretty dire.