• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

cpr

Ruined

Sat at Paphos Airport waiting for my flight. Should've taken off 50 mins ago, the boards still say 'check in open', yet word from other passengers is its going to be about 3 hours late. Interestingly they put a different boarding time to what's advertised on the boarding cards, but didn't tell most people why.
Means I won't get back to the UK until 4am, and can't get picked up. Going to have to wait until 5.45am for a train, which will get me home about 7.45am. Thank God I'm not in work tomorrow!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
pts.pngOh yea...check that out. Of course....the image was of a street that was on the water and had the words 'Bergen' on a store sign.....:laugh:

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Brekkie Creek and Storey Bridge used to do it but not sure these days as I haven't been to Brisvegas in years

Gold Coast is far too feral for anything other than jailhouse slop

Oaks at Neutral Bay in Sydney definitely still does as do several others but my faves around Paddington have long since become gastro pubs

Such a shame as many a great weekend was spend on a pub crawl from my folks house to the SCG/Football Stadium and back again with a large chunk of cow as stomach lining
Hmm, don't think that the Storey does it any more either, was there about a year ago. Might have certain nights/times where you could do it though.

Howe_zat

Oh man, geoguessr. Highlights for me

> Found the exact car park the picture was taken from (was at one end of the golden gate bridge)
> Asked to identify someone's living room from the inside. Turned out to be in china

Top_Cat

Yeah, have to agree. I'd be shocked if they got to a final year law exam and hadn't touched on this stuff beforehand in class. That said, for the legal types, how usual is it for stuff like this to appear in a paper under exam conditions?

Last edited:

Spikey

Oh man, geoguessr. Highlights for me

> Found the exact car park the picture was taken from (was at one end of the golden gate bridge)
> Asked to identify someone's living room from the inside. Turned out to be in china

i ended up in like the carpark of a old soviet union power plant sometime