• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Man of the series poll

Who is MOTS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lillian Thomson

This is like a Monty Python thing with the Parrot Sketch not included. I'd go for Stokes just over Cummins. Archer gets sliced for not turning up at Old Trafford on the first day because it was a bit chilly.

TheJediBrah

The instant I saw this thread title on the page I was like "This is a joke right?"

Part of me wanted it to be serious

Lillian Thomson

I must admit I did wonder about the "Hazelwood". That's the name of a holiday resort in Devon and the el or le causes people to end up in Majorca.

Lillian Thomson

If England do win this match today it's probable that the crowd will stay behind for the presentations. I hope Smith will get the standing ovation he deserves when he picks up the award. If anyone still boos when the cricket is over they need help.