• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW* Dev League Statistics

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I wouldn`t mind at all about my ducks record... if my bowling was as impressive as my associates in David and Neil! :D

Robertinho

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Most innings without a duck (active players):

SA Bennett - 57
RJ Dauth - 46

List of duckless (active) FC players:
SA Bennett
RJ Dauth
Yeah, go Steds and I :D

andyc

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
List of duckless (active) FC players:
SA Bennett
RJ Dauth
MP Phillips
DP Tucker
Amit Shukla
GAJ Armstrong
AA Cameron
I'd be very surprised if that still stands

Loony BoB

Looking forward to Jaso & Hancock putting the first CW Colts partnership into the Dev League record books. :)

EDIT: Also to be added from season 9 FC...

Code:
1st Wicket: 276  P.E. Young & S.J. Fitzsimmons              Blue vs ColtsPDV Dome
8th Wicket: 149* A. Lezama & T.V. Weber                     Green vs Red CWBCC Stadium

Last edited:

Loony BoB

New FC record partnerships so far this season:

1st Wicket: 322 - R.J. Malone & N.G. Scott (Green)
3rd Wicket: 287 - P.E. Young & S.E. Fuller (Blue)
6th Wicket: 278 - S. Jasotharan & N.R. Hancock (Colts)

EDIT: And still from Season 9...
8th Wicket: 149* - A. Lezama & T.V. Weber (Green)

Last edited:

Loony BoB

Not entirely sure - I won't be going through OD stuff until end of season as it takes forever. Unless maybe Liam can get such info directly from HODI, in which case I'll leave it to him.

GotSpin

Loony BoB said:
Not entirely sure - I won't be going through OD stuff until end of season as it takes forever. Unless maybe Liam can get such info directly from HODI, in which case I'll leave it to him.
Ok