• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Thread

HeathDavisSpeed

The rumour mill says that two of our batting line up have threatened to quit and our bowling attack has broken down injured in the warm up game whilst our coach has been caught smoking weed by Glenn Turner and has been banished from the subcontinent.

Hurricane

Regarding Voltman's post in the main thread for captaincy. I vote for Flem out of athlai and flem just because Athlai hasn't been too active in this thread and might not have time for the captaincy.

This is my vote.

Flem274*

123/5
Oh, we need to finalise captain, bowling tactics etc. We have a game tonight, and we need to do better than the real life ****s. Shouldn't be difficult.

Flem274*

123/5
1. Mike 5181 (RHB)+
2. StrawMan (LHB Very aggressive)
3. Hurricane (right hand bat)
4. NZT (right hand bat)
5. Athlai (RHB + Medium pace)
6. Raghav (RHB)
7. Somerset (Allrounder Right arm fast medium)
8. James (Right arm Fast)
9. Voltman (right arm leg spin)
10. Heath (right arm fast)
11. Flem274* (leg break)

Bowling order: Heath, James, Somerset, Me/Volty, Athlai

Tactics: Heath and James to open and close the bowling with a 5-5 split in their spells. Somerset to get a few overs through with Athlai (2-5 overs each) before bringing on the spinners to bowl straight through.

Agreeable?