• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

News related stuff that doesn't really deserve it's own thread

Spark

Global Moderator
today i have seen

- "owning pets is problematic"

- "vaccinating your dog can give it autism"

and i am 100% convinced that civilisation has reached a point of terminal decadence and is now doomed

Ausage

today i have seen

and i am 100% convinced that civilisation has reached a point of terminal decadence and is now doomed
On this we 100% agree.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
today i have seen

am I allowed to add "genetics + algo can model the population distribution of 800 AD with 100 % certainty"?

fredfertang

today i have seen

I believe that in a former life Archie Mac used to earn his living as a dog psychologist