• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

News related stuff that doesn't really deserve it's own thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
i thought the 451 errors on American local news sites was mainly related to ads, but now I see they have this habit of immediately publishing the names and addresses of people who are arrested for crimes, which, yeah, fair enough that stuff should be left to redditors

Burgey

I think it’s complications from heart surgery. Reports he’s brain dead, so you’d think he and Trump should now get on even better

vcs

So is whoever that is likely to take over (I'm assuming it's another sociopath from the same family) going to be any better, or even worse?

Daemon

So is whoever that is likely to take over (I'm assuming it's another sociopath from the same family) going to be any better, or even worse?
Man for a moment I thought we were in the mafia thread talking about your replacement

andruid

If the rumours are true, perhaps it'll be another little despot, short and stout.

Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.
I am waiting for the weeping North Korean anchor announcement before I believe it.

D/L

Whatever happens at the top of that hereditary, torturous, murderous regime, it seems that little will change for the vast majority of the people who exist, rather than live, in that benighted country.