• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Obituary Column

Adders

Wtf, that's no age. Met Willie on a couple of occasions, really friendly bloke. RIP Mr Maximum.

Last edited:

Shri

Eh his secretary's death probably pushed him towards suicide tbh. Suicides are usually linked to other deaths of friends etc

_Ed_

Aaron Tokona. :( A hugely talented and charismatic frontman.

I'm sure a lot of Kiwis around my age have fond memories of turning it up loud for this one at parties.

Niall

Had a chance last year to see him but decided it was to much money and I would see him some other time. Yes I am a moron.

Shame as his music was so ****ing good. What's everyone's fav piece from him?

_Ed_

I've never really been a fan of Glee, but it's pretty horrific how many of those kids have died. Now Naya Rivera is missing and presumed dead.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That struck me too, having lost Banks and Peters relatively recently.
I think more of the XI are now available for heaven's first team than not now too.

Only Cohen, Hunt, Hurst, Charlton (R) and dear old Nobby Stiles, who's not a well man by all accounts, this side of eternity now.