• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Draft - Ascending Batting Average

mr_mister

mr_mr will screw up mr_mr's plans. And in the process he will also screw all our plans and this draft.
haha you cheeky bugger

i'm banking on no-one being willing to screw up their whole team to come join me in the top tier of batsmen before i've had my fix ;)

weldone

He has gone manic in the middle-overs after blocking the first 15. He will get all-out before slog overs come.

Surely someone will join you as soon as your team starts looking like the best in the draft - that's the rule of nature

Last edited:

mr_mister

nah but literally there was no way i had a chance at winning if i went the conservative route, slowing working my way through the 30s and 40s averages before round 10/11, after I already had acquired a bowling attack without a single ATG

my hand was forced and I guess fight or flight kicked in

weldone

I can sort of understand the Sachin move, but there was no need to jump to Viv in round 6. You could wait till round 11 to get Doeschate who is a much better bowler than both.

Just my personal opinion - but you may still end up winning this draft who knows

Last edited:

mr_mister

oh really? I feel like that's not that radical a jump. I didn't really skip over too many names to get from Sachin to Viv. Certainly none that I rate that highly

kingkallis

oh really? I feel like that's not that radical a jump. I didn't really skip over too many names to get from Sachin to Viv. Certainly none that I rate that highly
I agree with you. You still have good names to pick and you will until and unless someone decides to ruin your plan. :whistling:blue_band:

ankitj

I can volunteer to ruin mr_mr's plans but you all have to promise not to ruin mine :D

Meanwhile, your turn KK

weldone

A test version of this one will be good - don't you guys think? People will not be this much restless to move up the average ladder so quickly because first drafter in round 11 has to be get Bradman.