• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 8th massacre at the SCG

ajdude

seeing as this is the chicken thread i thought i'd post this

i am in tears at the start holy ****

like i was expecting it to start with something like "a magazine" or something **** like that

Last edited:

Watson33

This tour just goes from bad to worse. When are the top order going to put some runs on? Lost 3 wickets before we'd even reached 100. Also have to question Ben Stokes at 3 really, don't understand that.

Dan

Global Moderator
Smith & Wade into the squad for Clarke and Haddin (both being rested).

Bailey to captain, MJ named VC for the match.

ajdude

interesting they didn't pick a replacement for Warner. guess Marsh will open, Bailey/Wade at 3?

Johnners

Smith & Wade into the squad for Clarke and Haddin (both being rested).

Bailey to captain, MJ named VC for the match.
I think we can all agree that it's in everyone's best interest that Bailey succumbs to injury meaning the WPLAPBAAGG captains the team.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hadn't realised quite how fond of a run out Ding Ding is. Think the BBC lunch time news has him on sixteen in ODIS. Know the format lends itself to them when the slog's on but seems an awful lot for a top order player.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Would not be surprised at all if Christian opened given he did it in his last domestic one game after a pretty poor season up to that point and tonned up. Was an awesome innings, although granted it was at NSO. Much better option than Wade IMO; I think I'd just open with Marsh and bat Smith at 3 though.

Last edited: