• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I just tried loading the provided roster into TSM and it **** itself, giving the following error:

Code:
List index out of bounds (0)
I believe this is of your doing.

Goughy

I just tried loading the provided roster into TSM and it **** itself, giving the following error:

Code:
List index out of bounds (0)
Yeah, I get the same. Dont know why and it has happened to a couple of others Ive tried.

Will look into it.

EDIT- Its strange, the sheets work with TSM+ which gives a default 442N teamsheet.

Last edited:

Goughy

Can you try this one for me. It works for me but rather than posting them all like last time Id like a check.

Attachments

Johnners

Gah, I thought I'd made a post asking Goughy about our teamsheet, seems it didn't happen whilst the server was screwing up :( Was getting the same error as Smith

Goughy

Nope, getting the same error.
Hmm, lets try this.

Copy your TSM+ into a different folder and download the teamsheet again.

With the one I uploaded Im not getting any issues and can create teamsheets

EDIT- This is another one that works for me. Could someone check it?

Attachments

Last edited:

Goughy

This teamsheet should have no issues.

For the extra positions, make sure the setting file is in the same folder as TSM plus
and shows

Code:
EXTRAPOS:1:
E_TACTIC:1:
EXCLUDE:1:
EXTRAPOS is the one that turns on and off AM and DM

Attachments

DJellett

Hope these issues get sorted soon, cant wait for the season to start, though I might struggle for a game with our MF strength :(

Goughy

Matchday 7- Sat 19th Jan
Northern Power vs East Coast Fury
Central United vs Island Swell

Reminder to send Teamsheets