• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricketweb XI in New Zealand December/January

honestbharani

Amazing how good we were in Tests and ODIs and still got beaten in the T20s.. Time for a CWLand Premier League to tap into new T20 players..

Congrats to the whole team and to Simon for being the organizer. A good series and hopefully bigger things will follow. :)

Simon

WCC Staff
We'll see how we go, at this stage I'm running/simming everything as well as doing stats. Perhaps if someone else reliable wants to volunteer to run a t20 comp we will fit it into the schedule but at this stage it will only go ahead if i can find a way to do it without it getting in the way of the more important comps.

Mr Mxyzptlk

We'll see how we go, at this stage I'm running/simming everything as well as doing stats. Perhaps if someone else reliable wants to volunteer to run a t20 comp we will fit it into the schedule but at this stage it will only go ahead if i can find a way to do it without it getting in the way of the more important comps.
Seeing as you're doing the Dev League dirty work, I'd give it a shot. Would need a time frame to hold it in though.