• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

Faisal1985

I guess Ajmal's tenth over took the game away from us...YK missed the trick........it was tail batting Gul should have been brought to bowl the 48th over.....Ajmal went for 8 in that over....

Dissector

Ha. I am at a mall and was following the game on my phone. There was a small crowd gathered around a store for the last few deliveries. All of India was egging on Pakistan!!

Sadly it was not to be. What a pity; I imagine the NRR would have been quite easy after the Windies first innings. Oh well, who cares about the silly Champions trophy anyway? :D

Matt79

Global Moderator
Hoping for an Aus-NZ final. Would be intense. Would love to see Ponting order Bracken to bowl underarm on the last ball...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Such a good game. :) Rana's death-bowling was incredible, and Ajmal was terrific throughout. Ponting will be killing himself for the nature of his dismissal. Could've been oh so costly.

Not that any of this matters, coz teh West Indies are teh tru Indians. :cool:

pup11

I screamed out yessss in elation when we tied, and the person downstairs yelled back, it was Pakistan who were supposed to win for India to go through!! :p

Last edited:

Naumaan

I screamed out yessss in elation when we tied, and the person downstairs yelled back, it was Pakistan who were supposed to win for India to go through!! :p
man i was the only one supporting Pakistan :D
i was shouting when a wicket fall, but my friends were supporting Australia :D
well u know what, Pakistan lifted their game when they knew that now it's going to be a close game & there won't be a NNR prob for Australia
a draw match would have been great

Naumaan

& no matter what u guys say, Pakistan willingly underperformed, & again i would say Pakistan are far better team on a spping track, compared to Australia