• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - India v West Indies (30th Sept)

Athlai

Not Terrible
The second was quite funnily a member of this West Indian team a little over two months ago... Got 2 wickets against Bangladesh.

shivfan

Banned
Golden duck on debut and 5 from 15 balls today...probably not ready for international cricket just yet.
Well, he's only played a handful of List A matches in domestic cricket, so it was ridiculous of the WICB to throw Kieran Powell to the wolves at the age of just 19....

shivfan

Banned
The only good thing about this match is that it should be the last time we see Reifer's men masquerading as the West Indies....

Beamer

I think we will see the following on the tour of Australia:

Roach - 152.9 kph today and easily the fastest bowler in this tournament
Sammy - solid performer and Hunte's buddy too
Dowlin - performed well and will probably be the reserve middle order batsman.
Tonge - Has good attributes as a fast medium bowler/workhorse
Miller - must surely be ahead of Benn

I feel sure we will see Powell again in the future and Bernard Jr hasn't done himself any harm. Reifer, Devon Smith and Dale RIchards will hoepfully never play for the West Indies again.

My squad to tour Australia with no idea who will captain the team...

Gayle
Barath
Sarwan
Bravo
Shiv
Nash
Dowlin
Morton (back up opener)
Ramdin
Sammy - rewarded for being a scab, not really performance
Taylor
Edwards