• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

intcricket

I think England should better tour a country they are capable enough to beat. It lies towards the North of India and is called "Afghanistan". Maybe, Anderson will for once pick up wickets and Swann can have his war journal garbage, while averaging well in the subcontinent for a change.

Daemon

I think England should better tour a country they are capable enough to beat. It lies towards the North of India and is called "Afghanistan". Maybe, Anderson will for once pick up wickets and Swann can have his war journal garbage, while averaging well in the subcontinent for a change.
Wtf, get out you stupid troll.

sif england can beat the afghans

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Miss Anderson taking wickets for fun last time he was in the subcontinent?

Dan

Global Moderator
Yeah, my main issue with the squad too. Selectors obviously not over enamoured with Taylor... I wonder if they considered not dropping him following Pietersen's comments.

No Woakes in the EPP. Hopefully he gets a winter somewhere.
Just posted in the NZ Domestic Thread - he's playing for Wellington between late November and January. 3 Plunket Shield games and the T20 comp.

Flametree

Sorry folks, I've been away from a computer for ten days or so. I've heard Pietersen is back in the England fold - does this mean he's going to India for the test series?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sorry folks, I've been away from a computer for ten days or so. I've heard Pietersen is back in the England fold - does this mean he's going to India for the test series?
Um, pass.

He's been given a four month contract to "re-integrate", whatever the blue flip that means. He doesn't seem to have actually been added to the touring squad as of yet tho.

My personal guess is he'll play in the tests. Giving him a short-term contract (and presumably paying him cash money as a consequence) makes no sense otherwise.