• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Scottish U-21 player on sex offenders register

WAC. From Eurosport.

His comment is faintly surreal,

"Football is my life and I will focus on that before anything. This has been a learning curve."

I'm pretty sure most chaps don't need to learn that sending pics of your cock to a 12 year old is poor form.

PhoenixFire

That's pretty crazy. Wouldn't have thought an SPL footballer would have needed to resort to that sort of thing to get the chix.

TT Boy

Whatever happens Jordan Henderson must rate as the worst signing of the summer. Second touch is a tackle, complete cack. Lansbury looked different class in comparison. Lot of crap in that U21 side.

PhoenixFire

He is a nonce.
Haha clearly, but I can't quite fathom how stupid a bloke who is at least reasonably good looking and probably minted can sink so low as to taking pictures of his cock and sending them to 12 year olds. Pretty astounding.

cpr

BBC Sport - Fifa vice-president Jack Warner resigns

Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has resigned, world football's governing body has confirmed.

"As a consequence of Mr Warner's resignation, all ethics committee procedures against him have been closed and the presumption of innocence is maintained," said a Fifa statement.

Excuse me for saying, but

FFS

Cevno

MirrorFootball Breaking : Villas-Boas has resigned as Porto manager and told them he will pay the £13.2 compensation clause himself #cfc.

What odds could i get on him being sacked in 1 and a half years MAX?

grecian

Haha, took me a second to work out why you'd posted that, thought you were replying to Corrin.
I try to avoid that as much as possible, TBH.

The thing is, if we'd done well in the u-21s, you just know certain people & media, would of blathered on about it being because we had an English manager.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So it looks like we're having an Olympic team. But then the Scots and Welsh (might have been NI actually) FAs come out and say they never agreed to it

:huh:

Weird

cpr

Jesus do we breed are keepers to be 'tards?

In other news, Well Hung Young is at OT. £35m spent and still no keeper or Scholes replacement. Either Fergies got the biggest warchest since Boudica flashed the Romans, or were in the ****