• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Uppercut

I’m kinda surprised at the response. Lots of ‘what does this mean for UEFA and FFP???’ when the whole thing was already completely undermined ages ago when Milan and PSG had sanctions overturned. The ban being upheld never felt like a realistic possibility to me, though I didn’t look into it in much detail.

grecian

Wycombe promoted. Good riddance. Though to be fair they weren’t at their most prolific anti football worst tonight.
Ah well, TBF they were pretty good in the play-offs, people probably think we are over-reacting to their style of play, on their budget it is an huge achievement too, and Wheels is probably my fave current footballer, so happy for him.

Probably be a disaster in the Championship but who knows.

Niall

Standard United that, nice little run then with their fate in their own hands produced a tepid performance, parking the bus v Southampton:laugh:

vcs

Man Utd. have been good in recent months. I'd back Solskjaer for now. But it'd be funny if they missed out on the CL anyway.

Uppercut

I thought Southampton played really well tbf. Can't win every game, though it was a sickening way to drop points.

Uppercut

You kind of see his limitations in how Southampton, a club with a legitimately good coach, matched us despite having much worse players. But even before lockdown I'd have said Solskjaer was easily the best manager we've had since Ferguson and the club is clearly in a much better position than it was when he took over.