• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

longtom

And here we are, Ashses something of the past. And I .... haven't seen a ball live. Aaaargh.

So I had to make do with highlights from the I-net . While that helped it certainly didn't do much to get the atmosphere and the bigger picture.

This thread here helped a lot to get a more detailed view of what went down. So refreshing after the "India only" SA against India thread.

Thank you to all participating and offering their insights and knowledge from decades of experience. This is highly appreciated.

Regards

longtom

longtom

Yep. Went there too :)

Great part of the world.
I love it here ... great part of the country to grow up your kids too. Just a tat hot this time of the year ....

Was a tour guide at the time. Hopefully you weren't on my tour. Couldn't speak proper English, never mind Australian ... :ph34r:

Burgey

That's all right mate, I couldn't understand it anyway!

Did the Garden Route trip from Cape Town to PE.. Was fantastic.

longtom

That's all right mate, I couldn't understand it anyway!

Did the Garden Route trip from Cape Town to PE.. Was fantastic.
Great to hear you enjoyed it. Did you come to watch cricket? Also cricket in this part of the country is somewhat under developed, it's played with a lot of passion, as I, as an ump of the lower leagues, can attest.8-)