• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion - Australia, West Indies, Ireland

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Oooo. Not convinced he's hit that. Shame because the boy Bull was looking in good touch.

Rubbish first over from Tubbi Rampaul tho.

Uppercut

Yeah ****in right, thought we were well gone after the Windies' innings but now a win on Monday sees us through.

Viscount Tom

Ah the comments on cricinfo, such gems in hindsight.
Posted by Raahim Maroof on (September 22 2012, 15:43 PM GMT)
windies for sure gonna win this match
Posted by SIRSOBERS on (September 22 2012, 16:02 PM GMT)
No other option than W.I win forget it AUSSIES you don't have d power to test us LOL

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Watching the highlights - if Bumble continues to say "walloooop" every time there's a six, I think I might want to kill myself by the end of the tournament.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He said the other day he saw a banner or something saying crash, bang, wallop and he liked the wallop part so he said he's going to say wallop whenever there is a six.

It would be so irritating watching a highlights package with him, I don't care when he says it when its a big six right out of the middle, but it sounds so stupid when its a mi**** that lands a metre over the rope.