• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
The restaurants and I make use of the opprtunites I get like Lara. Modelling and endorsements. :p

Goughy

*plants flag*

As noone else seems to have, Gough announces he has scaled the highest peak in CWLand and named it 'Goughs Peak'. He announced his aims to form a small settlement of the same name on the same site in due course

HeathDavisSpeed

I am expecting to embark on a circumnavigation of CWLand by sea following the completion of the 20:20 season and before the new season kicks off.

HeathDavisSpeed

i plan to comonderre your boat
I'm hoping not to run aground on the Chaulk Trolley Atoll to be honest.

The wreckage of a particularly bad night on the trollies at the local supermarket caused a hundred-weight of trolleys to be deposited just off the coastline. Over the intervening years, coral has begun to enhabit the cage-like trolley domain, and it has become both a tourist attraction and a risk to sailors. Plans were afloot to build a lighthouse nearby, but this fell foul of local planning regulations.

Matteh

The Arrogancemeter isn't faring too well and the Presumption Collector is nearing the brim.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Would make sense to have R.Goff flowing from the mountains and last I heard the country was flat.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Used to be able to see Seanstanton from Campsfield. Then Smith LNG started dumping waste in the uninhabited expanse between Fardingham and Hiniton. Needless to say, the earth has not responded favourably. The largest conglomerate-scum-made structure on the planet.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Used to be able to see Seanstanton from Campsfield. Then Smith LNG started dumping waste in the uninhabited expanse between Fardingham and Hiniton. Needless to say, the earth has not responded favourably. The largest conglomerate-scum-made structure on the planet.
A permit is a permit.

Kweek

Webcester, Twybridge. Hiniton, goffton and langforth are still waiting for a railway line' AND a actualy motorway...