• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarterfinal Two: Wales vs Belgium

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Honestly I'm not sure if I'd feel like this but for:

1. Living so close to the border
2. Club rivalry and our fiercest being Welsh

Uppercut

That was awesome.

Delle Alli wouldn't get near a combined XI because he plays Bale's position. Ramsey would probably play roughly where Rooney played for England.

Tangles

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Some cracking goals. Ramsey will be a big loss though. Had a great game tonight.

Belgium were like England. No fight in them. Talent alone doesn't win games. There has to be some hard workers in the team and done by the team.

vogue

I can't believe I enjoyed the game so much. Just a great game that the Welsh wanted to win and you could feel that. Was a lot of passion about their game. Having some Welsh blood floating around my veins helps I guess. Looking forward to their match against Portugal . Going to be very noisy as our Portuguese neighbours are football fans lol.

Redbacks

Playing with a back 5 worked well for Wales I thought. Belgium were unable to penetrate the middle block with the two deep mids in front, or create too much from wide areas, only a couple square balls that were comfortably dealt with. I guess the Italians use a very similar formation if the wingbacks sit deeper.

Scaly piscine

That was awesome.

Delle Alli wouldn't get near a combined XI because he plays Bale's position. Ramsey would probably play roughly where Rooney played for England.
Which was basically around the centre circle then, constantly 25-30 yards the useless side of the ball.

lockton2skipper

thought this was one of Wales best ever performances in a cracking game with 4 quality goals. Belgiums defence was all at sea , wales realised this and had a right go after going one down to that thunderstrike. i know robson kanu's goal grabbed the headlines but sam vokes header was class.