• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would he really want to play with Rose though? That's the real question here. You're willing to sink that low, he isn't IMO.
Tbf this was not made clear to me at the time negotiations commenced, have been misled under false pretences, will have to see where this goes.

superkingdave

Think its black's turn for the first pick tbh, received it from Freo Green in return for masterblaster. Yasa Fayaz being swapped for their second rounder.

Matteh

Is a well known fact that anyone that has moved on from Green isn't much cop as a human being though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah but I've never left Green and I'm both an awesome cricketer and person. Speaks volumes IMO.