• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Flyonthewall

OK, I've signed up, well at least I think I have (put all my details in and everything). Will I get notified by e-mail of any further developments? Or do I just have to wait now until I am assigned to a team? Help will, of course, be appreciated. Apologies if it's a dumb questions that's been asked many times before.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I've come back to the Dev League....what do I need to do? Re-sign or use my old stats?
Just a post in the sign in thread will suffice. You'll continue with your existing stats.
OK, I've signed up, well at least I think I have (put all my details in and everything). Will I get notified by e-mail of any further developments? Or do I just have to wait now until I am assigned to a team? Help will, of course, be appreciated. Apologies if it's a dumb questions that's been asked many times before.
Josef T.R. Crowther
Tail-end LHB/Left-arm Chinaman
Bat: 9.28
SR: 50 [adj]
Bowl: 26.10
Econ: 3.50 [adj]
Field: 12

Welcome aboard. Just post in the sign in thread and subscribe to the thread (or this entire subforum). Hopefully the season will get into motion soon, as I hope to finally pull my finger out.

Bonnie Prince C

Ok I just noticed that my previous sign-up was no longer active. I am a Chinaman bowling middle order allrounder. If that interests anyone.

Simon

WCC Staff
Your stats have been posted in the Rookie signing thread, keep an eye on that and someone will draft you shortly.

Simon

WCC Staff
forum name:Cevno
first name:Ishan
last name:Narang
initials:IN
Date of Birth:14-08-1990
handedness:RHB
keeper?
bowling:leg Spinner
batting position:3
batting avg:38 [adj]
bowling avg:30
bowling econ:3.4
batting Srate:60
field rate:18

Simon

WCC Staff
It's black's choice, sorry I thought I posted that the other day. If they pass it goes Colts, Green, Red, Blue or something like that.

bugssy

yer im keen to resign up, i had me retire and my young son stats going strong however been away. how did you want me to approach sign up........

Simon

WCC Staff
I did say when I took over that any player from the previous sim could sign back in without a stats downgrade until the end of the first dev league season, so basically thats what will happen. As you were with Green I'll give them the option of taking you, if they dont want you I'll offer you to the rest of the teams as per normal.

So basically its up to Mat now.

Matteh

Course we'll have Malone back.

Welcome back mate, we're doing far better than the last time you were in the clubhouse.