• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Baconator

We're pretty depleted heading into the next game with Stallions, we're down our three best defenders with Rhys inactive already. We're playing pretty defensively, so I hope we can somehow eke out a draw.

Blewy

Guys,

I will re-activate Rhys Williams for you, since he has made himself active again.. I wont penalise him stats wise as we are currently in the process of trying to improve your squad and evening out the competition...

The Baconator

The academy thing is now open for those players 22 and under to improve their attributes. McNamara and Towns have already "attended" and these are what I'd recommend anyone going puts their skills on:

Su: 4 pass 1 tackle
Chaulk: 2 pass 1 tackle
De Silva: 4 shoot 1 pass
Fox: 4 shoot 1 pass

The Foxtrot

done...

lucky those two assignments were due today, otherwise i probably would have missed out altogether
one was 2500 words, the other 2232, both started and finished over the last weekend

on another note...only 143 more points before another shooting point as well

The Baconator

Tough game coming up against Western Dynamo. They have three quality defenders at the back, who will we find hard to break down. Then of course, up front they have 50+ striker Kennett. He'll be hard for us to contain, especially with a depleted defence, despite the return of Williams. If we can keep him quiet, at least one point should be ours for the taking.

Loony BoB

Just noticed my aggression is 75 on that one while it was changed to 60 before the last game - might want to check on the latest aggression changes. Are you sure you updated that as per the stats sheets prior to the last game?

chaminda_00

Just noticed my aggression is 75 on that one while it was changed to 60 before the last game - might want to check on the latest aggression changes. Are you sure you updated that as per the stats sheets prior to the last game?
Just going from what was in the thread from the last update, where your aggression was still listed at 75...

Loony BoB

Oh well, cheers all the same Tharmi. :) I might change my aggression back if the strictness level of the refs is decreased to the lowest level across the board anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.