• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Western Dynamo Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Updated Dynamo Data

Included 2 new keepers as promised.. Both old keepers have been released...

Attachments

cricketboy29

Reds ftw this upcoming season
I don't know how many time s that's been repeated across the board in the Red thread, yet it never fails to materialise into anything. You know I thought we had an actual chance last time but nothing...*sigh

Johnners

I don't know how many time s that's been repeated across the board in the Red thread, yet it never fails to materialise into anything. You know I thought we had an actual chance last time but nothing...*sigh
nah, it'll happen this year, mainly because i said so :sleep: :cool:

crickhowell

Gah, that was a narrow loss. I'm back for this game, hoping I can turn in a good performance. I'm sure if a few of us fire we can get back on track.

cricketboy29

Good on you, Matteh. Nice to see that something's happening on this front. I was just thinking if there isnt too much activity, you could just fold teams into each other?

Just my two cents.

Matteh

If you fold teams into each other then i think you'd end up with a fair amount of CW-ers on the sidelines not doing anything.

Majin

Welcome to the team, Ethan. Glad to have you here. :)

We really need to pick things up again, boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.