• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Our time will come - Chak De Indiaaaaa

Daemon

WOW. My first world cup and it's been so ****ing amazing. Loved the atmosphere where I watched the game, guys with dhols and other crazy people just going wild. Best experience ever

Shri

we should ask the Indian team to go through this thread...:)...

i thought about you and jono when we won the cup :)
You obviously haven't met a few of my friends yet. They never accept India's defeat till the last ball has been bowled. We were all betting that India would coast to the target when we were nine down in that SL game where we were bowled out for 54.:p

biased indian

You obviously haven't met a few of my friends yet. They never accept India's defeat till the last ball has been bowled. We were all betting that India would coast to the target when we were nine down in that SL game where we were bowled out for 54.:p
but turbs is different i have not seen him to be that passionate every tour..he usually select the tour in which his expectations are high and almost always come up right ..except where he lost his avatar

Turbinator

Love ya Turb..c hk out my posts in the match thread.. :)
:happy:

we should ask the Indian team to go through this thread...:)...

i thought about you and jono when we won the cup :)
That'd be awesome if they did.

but turbs is different i have not seen him to be that passionate every tour..he usually select the tour in which his expectations are high and almost always come up right ..except where he lost his avatar
This avatar will forever haunt me :(

honestbharani

How about giving him another shot to earn it back in the upcoming India/Eng series? :)
Got a bad feeling abt that series... Without Gary.. and n the afterglow of the WC and IPL and hopefully a series win against Windies, I juz don think our guys are gonna be up for it at all.. :(