• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PA`s Office (Danger - Do Not Enter)

Jamee999

Loony BoB said:
If anyone needs to contact me for any reason, email is your best bet (given that I'm not always at home to respond on MSN). With that said...

email: loony_bob@yahoo.com
MSN: loony_bob@eyesonff.com
Y!M: loony_bob
AIM: DanieLoony
IRC: irc.eyesonff.com port 6669, usually using name Loony_BoB, Daniel, | or _.
Phone: +447796233012
Next of kin: Bob the cat
Landlord: Wait, what?
Corrected.

Buddhmaster

Loony BoB said:
I'm not that holy, Dauth. :p

It's all over the web already. Nobody gives a damn. I've spoken to at least 60 people from EoFF and met about ... uhm.. 15 to 20? Meeting 1-2 more this month, too, if not more. I've told people my landline (I prefer to give out my mobile phone as my landline is louder and I can't divert it to voicemail if I'm busy), address, full name, date of birth, dozens if not hundreds of photos, anything. I could probably find out a lot about half of you guys if I really wanted to, too... the internet really isn't as anonymous as a lot of people think. :p It's also not as dangerous, at least not for me. I'd probably tell my younger sisters off if they did the same thing, though, because I'm a hypocrite. :D
You don't know just how dangerous Dauth is. Can eat steel, can Dorth

Loony BoB

Dan's just jealous because I sing so much better than his "Japanese Boy" cover.

Although when combined, we do a pretty mean version of "I Believe I Can Fly" :p

KennyD

Loony BoB said:
Dan's just jealous because I sing so much better than his "Japanese Boy" cover.

Although when combined, we do a pretty mean version of "I Believe I Can Fly" :p
This man is our PA rep.

Loony BoB

You're just lucky you haven't heard my drunk renditions of the NZ anthem and Walking in Memphis. Murder. :( Someone recorded it... I actually felt bad when I heard it played back.

Robertinho

Is the position of PA Rep just an opportunity for Towns to divulge highly sensitive information about himself?

Loony BoB

Once again I'd like to welcome every player to contact me, preferrably by email (loony_bob@yahoo.com) with any concerns or ideas they have to do with the Dev League. I'll be sure to put forward any cases you might have - just ask Majin, he knows I'll keep pushing until things change if it's my duty to do so.

James90

then i'll walk towards you kicking my feet like this, and if you get hit it's your own fault

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I just got off the phone with Apu, Chaulk's team is playin' Stedman's team. You're in direct competition with each other FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Last edited: