• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Picture Users Thread

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's hard to describe how devastated I was to discover Howe wasn't in fact a black and white poorly drawn human.

zorax

likes this
Zorax why are we cops? Are Phlegm and I like Infernal Affairs/The Departed?
I just googled 'Generic blonde white guy' and this picture looked the goofiest. Plus it does look like something you both would ironically-but-not-really-ironically wear to be funny-but-not-really-because-trying-hard-is-not-cool-but-youre-totally-trying-hard.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I just googled 'Generic blonde white guy' and this picture looked the goofiest. Plus it does look like something you both would ironically-but-not-really-ironically wear to be funny-but-not-really-because-trying-hard-is-not-cool-but-youre-totally-trying-hard.
Generic blonde white guy?!? Ffs