• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players Association Rep Voting Round 1

My vote for PA Rep goes to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blewy

Ok Guys,

We have 6 nominations for PA Rep... They are:

Burkey_1988 - Stephen Burke - Central United
Clapo - Kingsley Clapham - East Coast Fury
Samuel_Vimes - Håkon Mørk - Island Swell
Superkingdave - Dave Richards - Island Swell
Slats4ever - Ian Markus - East Coast Fury
Travis_Teh - Travis Demeza - Northside Power

Everyone who is a player in CW Football has 1 vote.

The top 4 candidates will progress to round 2...

Please state who you vote for as well as vote in the poll...

Voting Closes in 5 days...

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm voting for Burpe. Not because he's on my team but because the guy is generally easy to get along with, is online rather often and is a good bloke. Reckon he'd do a great job.

Johnners

Vimes looks the goods IMO, seems to have the respect of most members, frequently online & i'm sure would do a super job.

pasag

RTDAS
Voted for Burke. I honestly think he'll do the best job. He's a man of the people, young Burpey.

Mister Wright

dontcloseyoureyes said:
I'm voting for Burpe. Not because he's on my team but because the guy is generally easy to get along with, is online rather often and is a good bloke. Reckon he'd do a great job.
Same.

ash chaulk

dontcloseyoureyes said:
echoed

Blewy

Yeah, im going for Clapo also... He has shown he is very comitted to CW Football and i think he could be a good person for the job

Loony BoB

Voted for Burke but any of the mentioned would be fine by me. I chose Burke 'cause he's active around these parts and can strike up reasonable arguments when the time is needed.

Blewy

Well one things for certain, if Burke gets it, he'll have plenty of time to put into the role with all his suspensions :p :p :p